Wednesday, October 01, 2008

FEAST OF ST. THERESE OF LISIEUX

Today is the Little Flower's big day. It's her feast day & the last day of the annual novena. I got to show up for all but one day this year. Unfortunately it's Fr. Bill's last year here because he has to go to Utah permanently this month. Fran, who now has a very bad cold, called my mother yesterday. So far I haven't been sick these days but there's still plenty of time. As always I've been playing my guitar lately. Frequently it gets out of tune so I have to be careful. "Julia" & "Dear Prudence" are both particularly hard for me because of all the fingerstyle stretching I have to do. To my chagrin, my hands are very small. It's quite an extremely annoying feeling, having to do all that stretching. There's nothing much on TV these days. Yesterday I watched a rerun of Regis Philbin's "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" Since all the new stuff is worthless it's my safest bet. I tried MTV & VH1 but they're both a total waste of time.

No comments: