Thursday, December 11, 2008

SCRAMBLED EGGS & FACEBOOK

Lately all my kin have been going plum loco over Facebook, joining each other's friends' lists. I have very many pictures on other sites so I suppose I shall have to transfer a lot of them to this one. My father went to the V.A. for a doctor's appointment early this morning. The weather's been miserable with ice & rain so it must not have been a fun trip. Last night I watched "Everybody Loves Raymond" again. It's an interesting show. I never bothered with it when it was on originally but it's nice to see the reruns. They're as dysfunctional a bunch of characters as any I've ever seen. Believe it or not, this morning turned out to be one of those rare occasions when I ate breakfast. I ate scrambled eggs with ketchup. Since when, may I ask, are "embiggen" & "biggify" legitimate words? I keep noticing that on Facebook, those are their words for "enlarge".

No comments: