Tuesday, December 09, 2008

VERY COLD

The weather's still cold. Mary Anne called last night. Nothing seems to be new with them lately. My shoulder still hurts quite a whole lot. Combined with my seemingly perpetual itch, it's extremely annoying. As a general rule I absolutely can't stand Oprah Winfrey & avoid her show at all costs. Yesterday was different though. The surviving members of the cast of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" were on it. That was always one of the most interesting shows on TV when I was a kid. Those people are all as old as the hills now. Yesterday was Tina's birthday so we shall all have to wish quite a rousing happy birthday to her. Yesterday I got my latest issue of the Carmelite Digest. It's a quarterly journal. It's very cold today but at least it's not raining or snowing. That's what really gets me crazy. The librarian just pointed out a while ago that Christmas is now only sixteen days away.

No comments: