Friday, December 12, 2008

WINDSHIELD WIPER TROUBLES

This morning, as I was about to leave, I couldn't help grumbling because of all the snow & bad visibility. As if that wasn't stupid enough, when I pulled away from the curb at the post office, my windshield wipers got tangled & I went straight home to fix them. My father reminded me that I should have broken the extra ice around them before I left. All it took was a little turn of a wrench to fix the trouble. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. This time, instead of candy, he showed up with a pie. Tomorrow I have to lector at 5:00 Mass. I most certainly hope the weather's much better by then. Because of all the ice, today's Friday dance shall have to be done very slowly. Lots of people are still busily getting things together on Facebook. Terry just uploaded some of her daughters' pictures. Other people are filling in profiles.

No comments: