Thursday, March 26, 2009

BAD MORNING

Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. As far as I know nothing of any significance has been going on with him lately. Of course, as usual he made sure he showed up with candy. Unfortunately it's quite seriously fattening, & bad in very many other ways. I made sure I ate it anyway. My Facebook compulsion has gotten entirely out of control lately. It's very good in some ways to be involved with this site, but it appeals to all sorts of extremely seriously weird interests of mine. The weather this morning wasn't very bad when I first left. It was just cold & cloudy. On my way home, though, it was raining. I hope it gets better later on in the day. I'm still reading the big book about Marxism. It gets progressively more interesting each time I pick it up. As always nothing much of note is on TV these days so I make sure I watch only a few game shows & short bits of certain shows.

No comments: