Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FEAST OF ANNUNCIATION

Nothing much has been happening lately. A couple of days ago I got my notice that I have to renew my car's registration at the end of May. At least we know they can be most certainly counted on not to be a bunch of procrastinators at the DMV around here. As always the phone rang off the hook yesterday & last night. This is absolutely unacceptable. I've never been able to handle anything about the phone. Yesterday I read quite a bit more of that book about Marxism. It's not even the least bit easy to read, but it's quite interesting. Once again I went food shopping yesterday & did some laundry too. On top of that this morning I cleaned up a little & got the clothes out of the dryer. Unfortunately that's pretty much the veritable pinnacle of an exciting time around here. Pretty soon we shall have to bluff our way through April Fool's Day.

No comments: