Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ARM HURTS

Lately things have not been terribly eventful. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. The weather is a bit cooler today than it's been lately but still very nice. May Day is just around the corner. I can't wait for all the really interesting things up ahead of us once we eventually get moving during the warm months. For some strange reason my left arm has been in extremely bad pain ever since the middle of the night. I shall assume that it's because of the humid weather we've been having lately. Even this is much better than a headache. I'm still reading those books by & about St. John of the Cross. Yesterday the Mayor of Wyoming came to the door advertising for a new fund raiser. In Lindenhurst I got a chance to meet three people who've been mayor. That's because over there the mayor always seems to turn out to be somebody who goes to O.L.P.H.

No comments: