Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINJA TURTLES

Today is the very last day of April. So far today, my left arm isn't in any significant pain. Yesterday was an absolute nightmare though. I got intense pain all over my upper left side. Today's weather is significantly cooler than yesterday's so maybe that helps. Last night I finished the books about St. John of the Cross & started one about St. Therese of Lisieux. Obama's hundredth day was yesterday. There were a bottomless pit full of news reports on TV, the internet & elsewhere that covered it & Arlen Spector's defection to the Democrats. As far as I know Uncle Frankie never showed up yesterday but he called at around 9:30 last night. Lately I've been hoping to get out of the habit of eating too late in the evening or at night, & stay away from junk food because I've been getting a little on the flabby side these days. All I have to do is exercise a bit of self discipline. This year the legendary Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles celebrate their twenty fifth anniversary.

No comments: