Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HEAT WAVE

I'm still reading those books by & about St. John of the Cross. They're entirely too politically correct for me & it really gets on my nerves. They're ultimately legitimate though. I just have to cut through all the useless things to get to the gist of everything. I have been checking out my Facebook connections on quite a regular basis lately. The Queens people seem a little on the quiet side as a general rule but my kin can usually be counted on to get quite involved with things these days. Mary Anne called last night. Nothing seems to be new out there. My mother's friend Dottie called her over the weekend. Lately I've been noticing that Spongebob Squarepants is absolutely constantly on Channel 47. So far the weather recently has been getting consistently hotter & hotter. A lot of people don't like it. My only complaint is that I don't have any air conditioning in my car. The contest for National Pro_Life T.Shirt Week starts today & lasts until May 4. Please get involved starting right now.

No comments: