Saturday, May 02, 2009

GAME TODAY

The weather has been awfully annoying so far today. When I was outside it was very cold & rainy. Fortunately it hasn't made any difference in the pain on my left side. As usual, I made sure I went to 7:30 Mass at O.L. Mt. Carmel on William Street in Pittston. While I was there, I grabbed a copy of the Wanderer, always a favorite paper of mine. I got a copy of the Citizen's Voice at the gas station next door too. I'm still reading those books about St. Therese. Of course, as usual I spent a lot of time yesterday passively watching "Sponge Bob Square Pants". Last night I ate the last few pieces of chocolate candy with cherries. I put them into the freezer on Thursday night. I really shouldn't get into the habit of eating anything like that but there were only three of them left anyway. My father & Uncle Frankie went to their big game today. It's been quite a long time since they last went to one.