Wednesday, July 08, 2009

BLOOD DRIVE TODAY


Lately there have been even more short, violent rainstorms, including a couple of them yesterday. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. I don't usually eat eggs but yesterday I ate a very nice dish of scrambled eggs. Ever since the Fourth of July I have been woefully overweight. From now on I shall have to be quite seriously careful about my eating habits. Having finished Jane Austen's "Northanger Abbey" yesterday, I immediately started re_reading her "Sense & Sensibility". Today I have to give blood in Plains. It's at some kind of a country club type place. I got a call from a woman yesterday to remind me of it. It's at 4:00. I got yet another headache this morning but I took a couple of non_aspirin pills & it went away. Yesterday's Michael Jackson tribute was nightmarishly annoying. Yo, get over it! It was a true reminder of how warped a shape the world is in. I watched yet another James Bond movie yesterday. I saw "Licence To Kill". It starred Timothy Dalton as 007 with Talisa Soto & Carey Lowell.