Friday, July 10, 2009

FRIDAY DANCE


I've gotten back to playing my guitars again lately, now that I've gotten new strings put onto them. The Beatle book gets a lot of mileage these days. Today we bid a birthday fondue to Richard Italo, cousin the Ronald's son, who turns thirty nine. He's one of the very many musicians among our kin. Yesterday I went to the Wyoming Valley Mall. A lot of it's very boring but it's good exercise. To make sure I could count on an easy time of keeping track of my car in the parking lot, I've gotten into the habit of parking in the Sears automotive parking lot, a most conspicuous area. When I was walking through Sears, I ran into one of the church ladies from my parish. She complained about our current circumstances. Fr. Walsh left entirely too suddenly. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. It was all the usual gossip. He's been visiting some relatives of his lately. It's time for yet another Friday dance. At least it's not raining too much for it to work out well.