Tuesday, July 07, 2009

IT'S RAINING AGAIN


Yesterday I watched yet another James Bond movie. I saw "A View To A Kill" with Roger Moore, Christopher Walken, Grace Jones, Dolph Lundgren & Tanya Roberts. They were all really famous during that era. My father & Uncle Frankie went to the big mini_me Yankee game game last night. I could have gone but I've never liked sports. Of the people who showed up for the Fourth of July, the last of them should be on their way home by now. Today we bid a rousing happy sixty ninth birthday to the oldest Beatle, Ringo Starr, M.B.E. It's also Michael's twenty seventh birthday over in North Tonawanda. He's my cousin Mary Ellen's son. A little while ago it started absolutely pouring out again. The weather goes in odd streaks like that these days. I've gotten back to playing my guitars again these days, now that they've been re_strung.