Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LA DI DA DE LA DI DA TIS AUTUMN

Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. He & my parents went shopping for a while. He ate with us too. They must have gone to one of those Sam's Club type of places. Anne, from New York, called my mother yesterday. This morning, on my way home from Pittston, I made sure I stopped at Turkey Hill in Exeter for a tank of gas. The prices have been going down a little lately. A little at a time, I've been eating some of the candy Vinnie gave me for a present. It's very nice. My guitar playing has been coming along fairly well lately. Because of my limited resources I still stick to things like scales & sixties oldies. The weather's been very nice lately but I have to wear slightly heavier clothes each day. At least there's been no rain or anything like that.