Saturday, September 26, 2009

IT WAS FORTY YEARS AGO TODAY!

Bridget called last night. Mary Anne & family are supposed to arrive sometime today for the big weekend. My father & Uncle Frankie went to yet another football game again last night. At least the night was much nicer than most games. Usually it rains when they try to go. I went back to Wilkes_Barre again yesterday for the St. Therese novena. I just found out that tomorrow is the Bloomsburg Fair. I used to think Bloomsburg was an entire county but it's just a town somewhere south of here. Today is Henry's birthday. He & I used to work together at the mail room in S.U.N.Y. Farmingdale in 1980. We also worked together at Melville's post office in 2004. Tomorrow will be Mike's birthday. He & I were in the same class in high school. Monday is Eddie's birthday. He's cousin Larry's son. Exactly forty years ago on this very day, the Beatles released their classic, legendary "Abbey Road" album.