Friday, September 25, 2009

TWO BIRTHDAYS

The weather turned out very nice yesterday. So far it's a bit cold but nice today. My father spoke to Leonard & the Michigan kin yesterday. They say Alan has been doing reasonably well so far since his big operation. I made sure I went to the St. Therese novena on Loomis St. yesterday. The faces were very familiar even though I only get to see those people once a year. I shall be going back later today too. There was lots of very slow moving traffic congestion on the way there yesterday. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. It was just a typical visit. Today we have to wish a very happy birthday to both my father & Mary. She lives in the State of Washington. Mary Anne & family are supposed to come in tomorrow for a big party. My big fortieth party, at Katie Daly's in Massapequa, was exactly a decade ago today. Bob called last night. It was just a typical call with no new twists about anything.