Tuesday, September 15, 2009

THREE PREGNANCIES


The weather's been awfully nice lately but autumn still encroaches upon us. That's a combination of good news & bad for me. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. Unfortunately the phone rang off the hook all yesterday & last night. Aunt Lauren & Mary Anne, among others, both called. Tomorrow will be my fiftieth birthday. So far I still don't feel anywhere near that old. It's such an ominously large number. I really don't have any plans for the big day. Besides me & KrissyKrissyKrissy, birthday kudos this month for kin also go out to: Tyler, Shannon, George III, my father, Eddie & Jessica. Today's the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows, the patronal feast day of my parish. Shannon's also pregnant, making three new babies. She's the Ronald's daughter in law. I suppose I shall have to get a haircut eventually. I watched that show about Shakespeare on EWTN yesterday. Joseph Pearce is the host.