Saturday, September 19, 2009

NATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY

Today I was forced through an unusually long dragged out Carmelite meeting. A new woman, Elena, showed up. Yvonne & Judy were both there for their annual visit & it lingered until around 12:45. The average meeting lasts until only around 11:00 but we were forced to take care of a lot of extra things. My father & Uncle Frankie went to their generally weekly football game last night. They left at around 5:00. For once it didn't get rained out. Today we must wish a very happy birthday to Terri, cousin Mike's wife, over in New Jersey. It's also National Talk Like A Pirate Day. Shiver me timbers & blow me down, don'cha know? It's even the Feast of San Gennaro too. My relatives are all excited about the onslaught of new young'uns over the course of the coming year.