Thursday, November 12, 2009

COLD WEATHER

Uncle Frankie came over yesterday. It was just a typical visit. It was a really nice quiet Veteran's Day. It just occurred to me that Labor Day is another source of confusion for me. I seem to get the three of them mixed up. Somehow I didn't notice any parades or celebrations. Today is my cousin Java's birthday in Florida. It's also cousin Loredana's birthday in Italy. She's just a distant relative & we've never gotten a chance to meet in person, only on Facebook. Thanksgiving is now exactly two weeks away. I miss the trips to Buffalo but it's really nice around here too. Lately the weather's been getting colder than it's been so far. I've never liked cold weather but I don't mind it as long as the rain & snow don't get out of control. I still go to St. John's each morning. I found out this morning that their bus ride yesterday was a trip to a show.