Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HOLIDAY TOMORROW

Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. He & my father spent a lot of time arguing over dollar coins, including the Eisenhower dollar , Susan B. Anthony's & the Indian woman's. He even called me on the phone, a little while after he left, to explain something about them. Tomorrow will be Veteran's Day. Banks will be closed but the library only closes down for very big occasions. My scratchy throat lingers but at least I'm not violently ill like other people. A happy twentieth birthday is in order to cousin Mary Ellen's son Scott today. He's the youngest of her four kids. The weather today, although it's colder than I like it, is still unusually warm for November. It watched a half hour of the show "House" a few nights ago. It turned out to be a horrendously left wing show. Aren't they all though?