Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13TH & BROKEN ARM

Yesterday I went to Barnes & Noble at the Wilkes_Barre Hub for a while. On my way home I made sure I stopped at a local Sunoco station for gas & at Price Chopper for pumpkin pie. I also read T.S. Eliot's "The Waste Land". It's considered a classic among twentieth century poems. Having been a bit lazy lately about practicing my guitar I took advantage of the latest issue of "Acoustic Guitar" magazine. It always has a lot of really good songs & music in general in it. I went to Rose Chairge's barber shop slightly before 10:00 this morning for a haircut. As I reminded her, I noticed recently in my schedule book that my last haircut was on June 5. Nothing much is on TV these days but lately I've been watching reruns of "Cheers". It's always been quite a very favorite of mine, better than anything new I've seen.