Sunday, April 15, 2007

VERY COLD DIVINE MERCY SUNDAY

It was ice cold & raining. I went the Oblates' Seminary in Lafflin for 2:00 p.m. Mass. There was quite a nice big crowd, especially considering all the miserable weather. My claustrophobia wasn't afraid to kick in among all those people. I went there by way of The Cross Valley Expressway to 315. I've really been learning to find my way around over here quite well by now. I've always wanted to go to their Mass in Stockbridge, but it must be even more crowded. The Marians have been on TV all day & night. I got a chance to meet many of them in person a while ago, so I saw several familiar faces. Uncle Frankie showed up today. KrissyKrissyKrissy worked two hours late overtime. That left us with pretty much a typically droll mundane day around here. Pretty soon, I shall have been living in Pa. for a grand total of exactly one entire year.

No comments: