Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GUITAR PLAYING

I practiced my guitar again yesterday. I've decided to keep right on constantly pushing as hard as possible to learn to play at least a few songs really well. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. There's nothing going on with him lately, which is about typical. He & my father are supposed to go to a big game on Friday. Of course, as always there's nothing on TV these days. I watched "I Love Lucy" yesterday & a little bit of "Jeopardy" last night. That's about all I can handle is old stuff & certain game shows. At least the weather's most certainly been holding up quite well lately. My father's car has no air conditioning now either. My air conditioning hasn't worked for quite a while by now anyway so I know quite well just exactly how rotten a feeling it is in the summer. It's entirely too hot on hot days & entirely too cold on cool days. It's not only broken. It's broken in an unspeakably evil annoying way.

No comments: