Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COUSIN KAREN

A hearty happy birthday to my cousin Karen. Cousin Java's birthday is coming up on Sunday. Scott's birthday (Mary Ellen's son) was on the tenth. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. Fran called while he was here. He'll be going to a high school playoff game tonight. This morning I made sure I got the last three tickets I need from Howard for the ziti dinner on Sunday. Fortunately today's weather has been very much nicer than yesterday's. All the confusion of weather has been taking its toll though. Father Walsh appears to have a bit of a cold & I've been hearing many sniffles & snorts among other people lately too. Tomorrow morning I shall be off to yet another monthly Carmelite meeting in Wilkes_Barre. A few people will be spending the day in Middletown, N.Y. so we can't possibly expect perfect attendance. We never have everybody there anyway though.

No comments: