Tuesday, November 11, 2008

VETERAN'S DAY

I'm not a veteran. I never could get into the military. The past two days have been unusually cold considering the recent warm spell. At least there was no ice on my windows so I'm happy about it all. This morning, after 9:00 Mass at St. Joseph's, Fr. Walsh asked what I thought of last week's rather heated Holy Name Society meeting at O.L. Sorrows. In any organization, unfortunately, there will always be major fights. Last night I stayed up until 10:00, which has always been quite an accomplishment for me, to watch a couple of reruns of "ALF". I still have to pay Howard for the big upcoming ziti party. I didn't get a chance to see him this morning but I'm pert near positive I shall be able to see him tomorrow. Mary Anne called again last night. It was mostly about the big plans for Thanksgiving.

No comments: