Monday, November 10, 2008

NICE WEEKEND

The weekend worked out quite well. I finished most of "Troilus & Cressida". Besides that, I made sure I practiced my guitar. The high school football season is over, so there will be no more Friday night games for a while. On Saturday, I watched Raymond Arroyo's interview with Pat Buchanan, whose seventieth birthday was on November 2. Last night, on Channel 96, it was Retro night. They showed "Coach", "WKRP In Cincinnati", "Alf", "Newhart" & "The Honeymooners". Uncle Frankie showed up for a while this morning. He & Fran are interested in going to the big ziti party next Sunday. Last year's turnout was really nice & we shall be looking forward to a good one this year too. Yesterday Barbara called because she wanted to make sure of whether or not I intend to attend Saturday's Carmelite meeting. A few people won't be available.

No comments: