Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mistake About Blood Drive

Well, folks, it appears I was all wrong about their being a blood drive at St. Cecelia's. It turns out that there's not been one over there for a while. The weather around her, finally & at last, has been getting groovier & groovier, although tonight & tomorrow we're expecting showers. KrissyKrissyKrissy is still in New York. Uncle Frankie & Fran came over last night for a few hours. There are lots of little young_uns in the library these days. The traffic in this teeny weeny parking lot can get out of control so we have to mooch some space from the church next door. That was pure hell when things were much more covered with snow & ice. Now there's less but it's still extremely seriously annoying. Right now the young uns are listening to the Monkees' "I'm a Believer". Lately I've been watching "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire". Maybe someday I should try to get onto it assuming it's still even on. As far as I know, it may_alas_be only in reruns by now. Regis Philbin & Meredith Vieira are both pretty groovy & Art Fleming & Alex Trebeck are most certainly no slouches either. All my trivial pursuity knowledge should do me a world of good on those kinds of shows.

No comments: