Saturday, March 24, 2007

Didn't Know She Was English

I borrowed a DVD from KrissyKrissyKrissy yesterday. It was Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. Would you believe that up until I saw it, it had literally never even occurred to me that that Renee Zellweger girl was even English? Hugh Grant was in it too. It was quite an interesting film, though I don't usually bother with new stuff. As the greatest American throwback, I like a nice supply of anachronisms. Uncle Frankie showed up yesterday. It was just a typical day around here. Entirely too slowly but surely for my taste, the weather's been improving. Although there's still a significant amount of snow & ice, spring is gradually getting the last laugh. As always, the young uns at the library will be very busy today. A guy is here today to give them a demonstration about safety. There's another guy here because of a community service requirement for the confirmation requirement for the local young uns. I really like this environment much better than Copiague's nut house.

No comments: