Tuesday, March 20, 2007

They Looked Just Like Two Gurus In Drag





On this day In Beatlehistory, John Ono(formerly Winston)Lennon married Yoko Ono in Gibraltar near Spain. A mere eight days before, on cousin Leonard's birthday, oh, not that there's a known connection, of course, James Paul Mccartney married Linda Eastman at London's Marylebone Register Office. Well, after a last smidge of heavy snow last night, that didn't amount to much anyway, the weather's nice again today. There was a bit too much ice on my windows this morning though. Tomorrow is the very first day of spring. I absolutely despise all the cold, snow & ice so that's very good news for me. I just found last year's KofC ID so I can bring my fourth degree card to my council one of these days & make sure I get to trade it in for a brand spanking new one. One of these days I have to get into the habit of going to the council so I can bug the hell out of those characters like I used to do to all my N.Y. KofC homeys. Tomorrow I think there will be a blood drive at St. Cecelia's in Exeter. I'll try to get there. I have to make sure I don't get kicked out again though like the one at Hanover.

No comments: