Sunday, March 18, 2007

Blizzard Finally Over

I'm really beyond plum tuckered out with all this snow. At least it only lasted a very short time. My backache from shovelling, however, will linger for quite a whileNobody likes a white St. Patrick's Day. Fran & Uncle Frankie came over yesterday for the big party. It was very fattening. When I went to 10 a.m. Mass today at O.L.Sorrows Frank & company finally & at last let me be one of the ushers. I got to wear a groovy green jacket & black & white striped tie. That was my big accomplishment for the month, I reckon. They were selling stuff in baskets in the back of the church. Believe it or not, I got an invitation from O.L.P.H. KofC council 794 at 400 S. Broadway, Lindenhurst, N.Y. 11757 to go over there tomorrow for their blood drive. Hey, if you're in the neighborhood, pick on Joe, Tom, Mark, Jim, Kevin, etc. for me. They give a full meal for each donation unlike most blood drives. I wonder if my absence makes anything at least a smidge less annoying there. If so, I'm quite happy.

No comments: