Friday, January 26, 2007

It's Plum Freezing

There's no chance of a big trip all the way to New York in this weather because it's entirely too just plain cold. I should have like to go for my mother's birthday. Today's Joe & Rose's birthday. The temperature is bitter with a wind chill factor of around -6 degrees. Fortunately, though, there's no snow or ice worth mentioning. I forgot to track down my registration & insurance card for inspection today so my appointment is on Monday at 8 a.m. Happy birthday to everyone who qualifies this month. KrissyKrissyKrissy is busy doing all sorts of house stuff with Ed & family. My blogs are getting all sorts of oddball exposure & I even found out that one of my http://www.wheresgeorge.com connections works at the Wyoming Ave. convenience store. Today's Friday so we all have to do the Friday dance, of course. Lately, I've been reading all sorts of Catholic, other Christian & conservative blogs. It's nice to know that not everyone on the planet is necessarily the least bit pleased with the way things are going these days. I'll be commenting about things like this every once in a while.

No comments: