Sunday, January 14, 2007

Week Of Christian Unity

I found out last night at 5:00 p.m. Mass at Our Lady of Sorrows that this week is the official Week of Prayer for Christian Unity. In my old neighborhood, the local churches get together for a common service on Sunday that week. Here, they only do it in Scranton. Today I went to Latin Mass. Lately the weather is absolutely atrocious. Uncle Frankie should be coming over pretty soon. KrissyKrissyKrissy is stranded at work with moocho overtime. The Holy Name Society is having their monthly meeting early tonight. Soon, we shall be facing the 34rd anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the perfect proof of liberalism's true colors. I don't suppose I should have to be bothered with reminding you of what I think of the left wingers. Tomorrow I reckon everything will be closed down because it's a big holiday. Yesterday was the thirteenth of the month, for everybody who knows about the Marian Helpers.

No comments: