Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow

I haven't seen a for really and for truly blizzard over here since I first officially got here but alas, today's supposed to be my big moment of truth. I keep hearing that we're in for a bit of a doozy. In the famous Citizen's Voice, they even said that at least one KofC(Wilkes_Barre) council has officially cancelled tonight's meeting. I'm most certainly not looking forward to Saturday's Carmelite meeting in this weather because that roly poly South Street must be quite a doozy in very bad weather. I see they're coming out with a new $1 coin on Thursday. I've never been able to understand why people have always complained about the Susan B. Anthony & famous Indian Woman coin. I've always really liked them. They've never been the least bit popular though, unfortunately.

No comments: