Saturday, February 03, 2007

Snow & Ice Last Night

Last night there was a lot of snow & ice. It wasn't enough to cover the ground with many inches but it was enough to get me crazy scraping my car. My passenger door wouldn't even open. That lunatic couple next door were up to their old tricks again, neat & clean freaks they. Either the husband or the wife was out at 1:00 a.m. shoveling snow, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. They're an oddly compulsively clean couple of characters. I'm still readng that Evelyn Waugh book. Fran wants to have a Super Bowl party tomorrow. I heard that the people at Fall Creek Baptist Church in Indianapolis are being forced by the NFL to cancel their Super Bowl party. It's because they advertised on the internet using the Super Bowl trademarked name & intended to charge a fee. It's all over a bunch of stupid technical details. I don't even like sports anyway.

No comments: