Saturday, March 31, 2007

Went to Church Last Night

Last night I went to the Living Stations of the Cross at O.L.Sorrows. The churches in the Wyomings have the traditional Stations every Friday during Lent & last night was the teen aged young uns turn to have their own version. They & the Holy Name Society guys did a swell job of things. Easter is undeniably the single most important day of the entire year. I especially like the candy, flowers & smell. KrissyKrissyKrissy is busy today. She's a major source of movies for me. The weather's been a smidge cooler than I like it so far. On this eve of April Fool's Day, I have to devise something so obnoxious for tomorrow that it will entirely top even what my connections are capable of. Gas prices are soaring & I've even recently heard that they're expected to top $5.00. I didn't get to eat anything all that interesting yesterday because it was Friday but the pizza was nice. Laureen finally sent me an e mail. I was genuinely surprised because for quite a while she's been quieter than a graveyard.

No comments: