Thursday, April 05, 2007

Holy Thursday

Easter beckons. The big day is right around the corner. I shall be going to 7:00 p.m. Mass this evening, once again a major change from my New Yorker days because here I don't know anybody. I've had headaches for what is now my fourth day in a row. Today I lucked out though because it's on the right side so it doesn't hurt so much. The weather is getting progressively worse & we're even expecting at least a smidge of snow. People such as KrissyKrissyKrissy & Fran must go stark raging nutso when they have to travel through it. I found out last night that channel 21 is one of the major movie networks. Believe it or not, it had never really occurred to me up until then what it was. One of these days, I shall have to see what's on their schedule. Sometimes, though not usually, they have really good stuff.

No comments: