Monday, April 16, 2007

I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I woke up to a blizzard this morning. It's freakin' April 16 already & I was literally forced to plow through snow & ice. At least the roads are fairly good though. Pittston is in major trouble, from what I've heard. Schools & other kinds of places are closing & experiencing delays in this entire area. Uncle Frankie got KrissyKrissyKrissy the cheese she so desperately wanted. That's the important thing, I reckon. New York has been taking a whooping too. Hello to all my connections out there. Today's a good day to avoid any unnecessary aggravation. Cell phones are a major source of it for me. Everyplace I go, their presence is made known. Even in libraries, churches & other havens of peace & quiet, they can be found. At least in this library, with few exceptions, unlike Copiague, they're hardly ever around. Today we've been really lucky but sometimes we get stuck with the occasional troublemaker. KrissyKrissyKrissy, thanks to her constant New York jaunts, has been keeping us abreast of all the gossip out there. I also have been hearing from my e mail connections lately so I know stuff about other people too.

No comments: