Saturday, June 16, 2007

LAY CARMELITE MEETING



Very early this morning, I got up to go to the lay Carmelite meeting over on S. Mead St. in Wilkes_Barre. Sister Catherine was available this month. Anyone in Northeastern Pa. is asked to visit the Little Flower Manor on the first Saturday morning of each month & check us out. Our meetings start in the chapel at 9:00 a.m. At the meetings, we even have coffee, tea & pastries. It was very nice to see that one of our own, St. George Preca, was recently canonized by Pope Benedict XVI. KrissyKrissyKrissy is still in New York. All has been rather droll over here lately. The real action will be starting in a few weeks. A while ago, I found a pair of good sneakers in my trunk. Having forgotten they were even there, I got stuck wearing only shoes for quite a while. I hope they turn out to be a welcome change of tootsie pace for me. They'll be very nice for the grass cutting I shall have to do later on today. It's boring but it only takes a very short time. Happy Father's Day, tomorrow, to all you guys who qualify.

No comments: