Friday, July 06, 2007

WEEKEND PARTY FOR TINA


This Sunday is the big party for Tina's high school graduation. She'll be going to S.U.N.Y. Farmingdale. I hope, for everybody's sake, that none of my old teachers notice any connection between us. Jennifer sent out a few very nice looking pictures from the recent Fourth of July. Danny has a site but so far all the pictures on it are still from previous functions. I should suppose these things take a while. Yesterday I got my copy of the Tidings from my Lindenhurst KofC council. They're still keeping busy over there. Jim has passed the torch to Gene as grand knight. I see Cathleen from California is on her way to Bakersfield to visit her mother whose birthday is tomorrow. So is Ringo Starr's. Happy birthday to both of them. Yet another Russian looker has been sending me mail lately. They're quite a bunch of scam.meisters(mistresses, technically). Her name is Yulija.

No comments: