Monday, August 13, 2007

KICKED OUT OF WYOMING EARLY


Wyoming was entirely too busy for me today. The librarian kicked me out after around an hour. I'm in West Pittston's library now. It's on my grandmother's old street. Today I made sure I sent a resume & cover letter to the University of Scranton. I most certainly hope I get an interview over there. Next Saturday night I shall have to lector at O.L.Sorrows at 5:00 p.m. Mass again. That's also the weekend of Pittson's by_now legendary tomato festival. Saturday morning I shall be at my Wilkes_Barre Carmelite meeting. Last month, to my chagrin, I couldn't possibly get to it because of Stacy's wedding. I didn't go last year to the tomato thingy but my parents did. They got me a truly groovy tomato t_shirt. As it turns out, Pittston is the tomato capitol of the free world. Isn't Pa. all full of surprises or what? I cut the grass this morning. There wasn't much of it left so it only took a little under a half hour. What there was was way high though. Of course, Uncle Frankie showed up yesterday & last night. It was his birthday. He got us some t_shirts. Today's Mary Ellen's birthday so I made sure I remembered to send her a Beatle posty.

No comments: