Monday, August 27, 2007

LISA LISA


Saturday was Lisa Lisa's birthday. The party was very nice, though more than somewhat fattening. Saturday night there was an electrical storm. Most of the rest of the time lately it's been a heat wave. One of these days, I shall most certainly have to capitalize on that coupon for a Wendy's milk shake. On Saturday night, Rocco was covering for one of the lectors at 5:00 Mass because she couldn't show up. I ended up having to help him by covering for the other one because she never showed up either. Next Sunday morning I'm on the schedule for 10:00 a.m. That will be my third consecutive week lectoring. St. Joseph's last feast meeting is on the schedule for Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. Let's at least hope I can remember to get to this one. The library will be closed on Labor Day & all other days that week the schedule will be slightly different. I just got Mary's e mail address over the weekend when she was visiting her kinfolk. I never get a chance to see her. We've been out of touch for so long. So far, the only ones who've written back about our big SJB reunion are Mark & John. Others may be entirely too busy these days.

No comments: