Monday, September 10, 2007

ONE BIRTHDAY OF MANY


Fran's big weekend went quite well. This is the month for milestone birthdays. KrissyKrissyKrissy turns thirty today & Michael, my cousin from New Jersey, will be forty on the 27th. The party started at around four on Saturday. Michael & Terry showed up with one of their daughters. Mary Anne, Steve, Sam & Bridget were there. Fran's friends Rebecca & Dolores were there. Each had her husband & son with her. It was all too fattening. It lasted until around 11:30. I'm not used to staying up that late so I went nuts for a while. We even went out to a local diner yesterday morning for a gigantic breakfast too. Last night I saw the Woody Allen movie, "Radio Days". It was quite good. I've always been a major fan of his. A lot of my favorite actors appeared in that movie. I started reading a Charlotte Bronte biography too. Besides that, I've been filling out an application for a job at Waldenbooks, a subsidiary of Borders. The bookworm in me would really like it. St. Joseph's big Harvest Festival will be here on Sunday. I shall be working there for at least three hours on the money wheel. I should most certainly hope it turns out to be a nice day. Bad weather always spoils things like that. Uncle Frankie showed up in the library a few minutes ago. He must have something going on over here but I have no idea of what it could possibly be.

No comments: