Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ROE V WADE/DOE V BOLTON

Today is a very happy day for all the folks on the left wing. On this day in 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court under Chief Justice Warren Earl Burger, handed down both its Roe v. Wade & Doe v. Bolton decisions. These were the decisions that guaranteed a women the right to murder her own pre_born child by abortion. Of course, we now condone suicide & are on the verge of allowing cloning. According to liberal logic, man, not God, must have the final authority on when life may begin & end. Today, besides the usual Citizen's Voice, I got the Times Tribune. I most certainly agree with Maria Vitale, the guest columnist, about the kind & degree of damage those decisions have done. I've finally finished that book about Chaucer. It's a really good book for somebody like me because I've always been extremely seriously interested in western culture. Uncle Frankie came over yesterday for supper. He drove my father to the Saturn dealership. Today I went to the dollar store in the Midway on Wyoming Avenue to get some aa batteries. The girl on the phone specifically told me they'd be open at 9:00. I got there at precisely 9:00. Of course, she never even bothered to open the place until around 9:10.

No comments: