Friday, April 25, 2008

NICE WEEKEND UP AHEAD

I've been reading more of that Chekhov play. I shall have to re.read it a few times to be able to get the gist of it. Each night this weekend I shall have to fill out at least a little bit of the job application so I can be ready for Monday's big interview. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. There most certainly doesn't seem to be any big late breaking news about Fran these days. I haven't gotten a chance to see her lately but I assume all has been going at least reasonably well with her so far. Because of the kids' recent visit, the refrigerator & cupboards are absolutely full of leftover soda, junk food etc. Tomorrow I have to lector at 5:00 but other than that I don't know of anything else that's going on this weekend. My father went to a doctor's appointment at the V.A. this morning. All seemed to have gone well. Because it's Friday, he & Uncle Frankie will be spending the night at the big game. It's become quite a regular thing for them. I, of course, don't happen to like sports. I'll be doing the Friday dance. These days the weather keeps getting progressively nicer & nicer. Gas prices are getting obscenely out of control lately. Every time I pass by a gas station I see prices in the area of $3.50.9 with no end in sight.

No comments: