Tuesday, May 20, 2008

QUIET THESE DAYS

Lately nothing much of note has been happening. The weather has been cool but nice except for some rain yesterday. Mary Anne called last night. This morning, I read something extremely seriously weird in the "Citizen's Voice". A guy said he hoped they'd get rid of Bil Keane's "Family Circus" cartoon. He accused the strip of being mean spirited, arrogant, hypocritical(wow! There's an original complaint!-not!) & never funny. He must be some kind of a left_wing radical who resents traditional family life & western culture in general, I suppose. Eventually I shall have to get a haircut. I just got one in February but by everybody else's standards, except mine, that was a very long time ago. Yesterday I ended up having to go to West Pittston's library because there was entirely too much of a crowd over here. Today it's been nice & quiet so far. I went for gas this morning at Turkey Hill in Exeter. I want to make sure I get as much into my tank as possible before even the regular gas price goes up through the roof. One of the things I'm still quite sick & tired of is all the political hoo.hah over the election. No matter who wins, we're in big trouble anyway.

No comments: