Thursday, May 08, 2008

SPRING SHOWER

It seems to have started raining last night. This morning when I went out I needed windshield wipers & headlights. After 7:00 Mass at St. Anthony's I went to Turkey Hill on Wyoming Avenue for the paper. It was fairly crowded. The one good thing is that it's all a very nice spring shower. I just heard a couple of ladies say that it has stopped raining & is expected to get nicer for the rest of the day. That's very good news because later today I have to go to the Little Flower Manor for yet another job fair. My father got a couple of calls yesterday from his insurance agent who wants to see him at 3:00this afternoon. I went to bed last night with a mild headache. Unfortunately, I took it for granted that it would go away on its own over the course of the night. I woke up in the middle of the night & it was still there so I took a couple of pills for it. It went away after a while. Last night Linnae called. She wanted to switch lector assignments again. It's like O.L.P.H. crowd over here.

No comments: