Monday, June 09, 2008

IT WAS A DARK & STORMY NIGHT

Last night it was absolutely pouring out all night. There was an extremely violent electrical storm. It drove me crazy for a while with all the noise. I've always been very seriously hypersensitive to noise. It's a good thing for Uncle Frankie he didn't have to drive that far last night to go see Fran. He was already there by then. The weather's very hot lately & my car has no air conditioner. On significant trips I go nuts from heat, as much as I've always really enjoyed it. Yesterday I played all those Beatle songs again & got my exercise on the chair. I'm out of practice with both music & exercise, unfortunately so it's been quite a chore for me lately to get back into the swing of things. It most certainly pays to keep in shape about things like that. As virtually always my weekend was quite uneventful. Because of the obscenely out of control gas prices I've been seriously thinking of trying to fix up an old bike I have. It won't get me anywhere on a significant trip but it could be very useful for little rides. As the days go by the Fourth of July encroaches ever so much closer upon us. Yesterday I watched a little bit of a show with Wayne Dyer. He's a self.help guru. When I was a kid in high school I first heard of him because in some class I never took, kids were forced to read his book, "Your Erroneous Zones" in the twelfth grade.

No comments: