Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BETTER WEATHER

We have to send very many birthday Kudos to KrissyKrissyKrissy. It's not raining anymore but it's significantly cooler today than it's been lately. When I went to Mass at St. John's in Pittston this morning, there was no lector available so I ended up filling in. I just found out that there are companies that are making dolls, kind of like Barbie & G.I. Joe_ish, of Obama & Phelan. Most probably they'll be collector's items someday. Right now, though, they're just part of a stupid boring gimmick. I heard on the radio a few days ago that the original Cabbage Patch dolls are now worth well over $20,000. This morning I cleaned out my bedroom. A lot of dust bunnies, among other things, have accumulated over the course of the past few years. I got rid of my computer because I've never been able to figure out how to get it to work anyway. Mary Anne called last night. All is going quite typically with them lately. Of course, I'm still playing those sixties oldies on my guitar.

No comments: