Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm especially happy this year to be able, for the very first time in many decades, to say a rousing merry Christmas to my St. Gabriel's friends, Dennis, & especially Earl. Earl & I were always the very best of friends as kids. We've all been exchanging lots of pictures, some recent & some quite seriously old. I found Gerard from those days too. My father & I went shopping this morning. The traffic, of course, was quite an absolute nightmare. At Foodtown in Kingston, they even have a stand outside where they sell all the fish. It's bitter cold out there unfortunately. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. I've finished "The Merchant of Venice" & started "Romeo & Juliet". Unfortunately Larry called yesterday. Aunt Norma will be needing lots of prayers.

No comments: