Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW!

It snowed yet again last night. It wasn't as bad as what we were threatened with. We expected to get up to four inches of snow. Once again, my handy dandy vinyl windshield cover comes to the rescue. It's not even winter yet & already the winter weather is getting nightmarishly boring. Yesterday & last night, unfortunately, I ate quite a whole lot of candy. It was from Aunt Lauren. People have been coming out of the woodwork over at Facebook. It's nice to see that Earl & Frank are on each other's friends lists. Christmas is now only eight days away. So far people have been taking it all quite well. The extreme aggravation hasn't quite sunk in just yet. Lately I've been awfully seriously cold even when I'm inside. I seem to lack the ability to get warmed up. It's quite an extremely annoying feeling.

No comments: